Friday, April 5, 2013

jillibean soup designer's challenge

For March, the Jillibean Soup design team was proposed a designer challenge to use as many Jillibean Soup products on a layout as we could with it still looking good;)

Here is what I came up with:
I used one of the new placemats...that I loooove;) I used my circle punches to punch the circles of patterned paper. It was a little tricky lining them up under the placemats, but I was patient and used a repositional glue first to make sure I had them all in the right spots;)
One thing that I just love about Jillibean is that all of the colors coordinate so well together! I used 19 patterned papers from 10 different collections:)

Here are some close-ups:

This photo doesn't really even do his lashes justice. They are super long. Aislynn has long ones too...we can't figure out where they get them from. Shaun or I don't have short lashes, but not super long ones either. Maybe they will grow into their lashes;)
Have a happy weekend!!!

Supplies Used:

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving the placemat!! This is an amazing layout!!

adele said...

Wow! This is AH-mazing!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great solution to this challenge!! I really adore it!!

Leanne said...

really stunning! love it..x

Candace Prado said...

Omg. Your patience and effort always pays off. This is stunning. Sigh...